About Me

My photo
dublin, Ireland
DIRECT ALL ABUSE, PRAISE AND GENERAL ENQUIRIES HERE: braintumoursforbreakfast@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Thirty Days of Music- Part XV

Finally, we hath hit the halfway mark of this experiment in musical nostalgia. Am going to be v. fucked for content when this is over.

Day fifteen is a song that describes you.


Presumably then, the purpose of this blog entry is simply to post the song and let it emote for itself. I much prefer speaking for music than allowing it to speak for me; I'm going to find this hard.I am the exemplar of tangental dialogue, non-witty non-sequitirs and verbosity. I'm also a control freak.

It is with agitated typing finger, then, that I pass the floor to Jeff Mangum, gloriously awkward spoken word introduction and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment